When the Los Paseos elementary school needed to build a new multi purpose building, they set demanding design requirements: 12,000 square feet for school, office and community use; energy performance exceeding California’s strict Title 24; a structure tough enough to support a long-span steel roof; and noise reduction so that the building didn’t interfere with classes next door.
ARXX ICF met and exceeded these goals, helping Los Paseos claim the title of first LEED certified school in California, while also saving $10,000 per year in energy costs, and allowing them to use a smaller HVAC system.
ARXX proved to be particularly appropriate for this type of project because of the competitive cost to build; large reduction in operating costs; short project schedule; and greater occupant comfort (in temperature and quiet).
Click here to read more about this project.
Please see the list below for more educational facilities constructed using ARXX products:
PUBLIC EDUCATION FACILITIES:
- St.Vincent College, PA
- JS Wilson, PA
- East Granby Middle School, CO
- Atzlan Community Center, CO
- Clayton State University School of Business, GA
- St.Francis Xavier R.C.S.School, ON
- Port Maitland High School, NS
- Casselman Secondary School, ON
- Clearview Elementary School, PA
- Pioneer Charter School, CO
PRIVATE EDUCATION FACILITIES:
- Valley Christian Visalia, CA
- Valley Christian Cerritos, CA
- Azusa Paciÿc University, CA
- Lancaster Baptist College, CA
- Windrush El Cerrito Bay Area, CA
- Friends Private School, KS
- Brampton Christian School, ON
- Duchess Day School, NY
DSA APPROVED PROJECTS
- Los Paseos Elementary School, CA (DSA #105342)
- San Luis Obispo County Education Building, CA (DSA #103637)
- La Habra School District O˜ce Building, CA (DSA #102258)